Designed by Mountainman Media | Built with Elementor | Powered by Wordpress
MyoAlign Online Lower Body
MyoAlign Lower Body focuses on the body parts and systems associated with this area. You will learn amazing techniques to decrease pain, increase mobility and improve functionality in the low back, glutes, groin legs and feet. These techniques will allow you to achieve true long lasting change in a short period of time all while improving the quality of life for all the clients you treat.
-Share With Others-
MyoAlign is a different way of thinking. Most treatments in western medicine are driven by the desire to treat symptoms. MyoAlign looks past the symptom and searches for the core root of the problem or dysfunction. Only when you treat from the cause do you achieve true healing.
MyoAlign provides massage therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists and chiropractors with cutting edge techniques to improve range of motion, decrease pain and improve overall functionality for a variety of different physical conditions. The course includes discussions of applied anatomy, basic pathophysiology, manual therapy techniques and how the mind body connection can have a direct correlation to recurring pain and disease. It provides an in-depth discussion of different types of therapy evaluations, treatment of specific conditions all while expanding on the correlation that other body structures have on those specific injuries.
The MyoAlign course will give the learner a new set of tools, that when combined with traditional treatment techniques, will allow them to achieve faster, longer lasting results with their patients and clients.
After successfully completing this course, the learner should be able to have a basic understanding of how to:
- Identify symptomology and root causes of conditions and disorders associated in the areas below:
– Lower back/Pelvis/Lumbar spine
– Lower extremities
2. Have a better understanding of how the mind body connections works and how to incorporate talk therapy into your sessions.
3. Have the tools to trace back the root cause of an injury or condition instead of just treating the symptom.
4. Have the tools and a better understanding to treat a variety of different conditions:
-Lower back pain
-Sprains and strains
-Foot dysfunction and pain
5. Have a better understanding on how to communicate and listen to your clients or patients
6. Better understand and be able to visualize the path the body took to create the pain or disfunction
7. Understand the compensation factors activated in the body creating the pain pattern and how to unravel those factors.